Hot Topics: Culture Change in Action
Monthly Webinars for the whole team from Pioneer Network
2016 Hot Topics Webinars Available for Purchase as a Bundle!
The dates, topics and presenters are set for Pioneer Network's 2016 webinars! We are offering all 12 webinars for a discounted bundle price of $890 (that's 3 free webinars from the individual webinar rate). Many of these webinars are from our most highly rated 2015 conference sessions. Topics are always highly relevant to person centered care/person directed living. The 2016 webinar titles include:
To learn more, contact email@example.com.
- Individualized Care Planning = Compliance with CMS Requirements (details below)
- Building Community through Meaningful Engagement
- Palliative Care for Persons Living with Dementia: Why Comfort Matters!
- Educating the Next Generation of Nurses in Person-Directed Care
- Re-empowering Staff: Direct Care Employees T.E.L.L. their Story
- The Role of the Medical Director and Attending Physician in Advancing Person-Centered Long-term and Post-acute Care
- Person-Centered Care Leadership: Meeting the Challenges Together
- What's in your Bundle? A Communication Map to Engage Staff in Individualizing Care
- Improving the Dining Experience: Practical Solutions backed by CMS Regulations and the New Dining Practice Standards
- Family Matters: Creating Person-Centered Care Partners
- Well-being is a Rainbow Flag: Putting Well-being Back into the Lives of the LGBT Elders Through Person-Directed Practices'
- Measuring Intangibles: A Review of Tools to Assess Quality of Life and Well-being
If you're not interested in the bundle purchase of the 2016 webinars, each individual webinar will be available for $99 and you will receive the On Demand webinar after the live webinar.
| JUNE HOT TOPICS WEBINAR DETAILS|
The Role of the Medical Director and Attending Physician in Advancing Person-Centered Long-Term and Post-Acute Care
June 14, 2016, 2-3 p.m. ET
Registration: $99 (includes live webinar and webinar recording that can be watched/shown as many times as you'd like). Click here to register if purchasing just this webiner.If you'd like to purchase and register for all 2016 webinars at the bundle discount price of $890 (for 12 webinars), please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. CEs for nurses are available for each webinar at an additional fee of $10 each.
How can we make life better for our elders and others who need care in our long-term care settings? Learn about the nursing home medical director and attending physician's perspective on ways to improve quality, person-centeredness, and individual resident/patient choice.
- Define the roles and function of the nursing home medical director.
- Define quality and evaluate the barriers to quality care and improvement in the nursing home.
- Name key trends in the post-acute and long-term care setting and AMDA's major quality initiatives.
Chris Laxton has been the Executive Director of AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine since 2013. From 2010-2013, he was President of Life Services Network (now Leading Age Illinois). Chris has worked for not for profit long-term care associations for 25 years where his focus has been on health policy and communications.
Jonathan Evans, M.D.
, Past President, AMDA-The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care MedicineDr. Jonathan Evans is a full time post-acute and long-term care physician inCharlottesville, Virginia. He is board certified in internal medicine,geriatric medicine, hospice and palliative medicine and is a certifiedmedical director. Jonathan is s member of the Pioneer Network Board ofDirectors and is past president of AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine.
, Executive Director, AMDA-The Society for Post-Acute and
Long-Term Care Medicine