Hot Topics: Culture Change in Action
Monthly Webinars for the whole team from Pioneer Network
2016 Hot Topics Webinars Available for Purchase as a Bundle!
The dates, topics and presenters are set for Pioneer Network's 2016 webinars! We are offering all 12 webinars for a discounted bundle price of $890 (that's 3 free webinars from the individual webinar rate). Many of these webinars are from our most highly rated 2015 conference sessions. Topics are always highly relevant to person centered care/person directed living. The 2016 webinar titles include:
To learn more, contact email@example.com.
- Individualized Care Planning = Compliance with CMS Requirements (details below)
- Building Community through Meaningful Engagement
- Palliative Care for Persons Living with Dementia: Why Comfort Matters!
- Educating the Next Generation of Nurses in Person-Directed Care
- Re-empowering Staff: Direct Care Employees T.E.L.L. their Story
- The Role of the Medical Director and Attending Physician in Advancing Person-Centered Long-term and Post-acute Care
- Person-Centered Care Leadership: Meeting the Challenges Together
- What's in your Bundle? A Communication Map to Engage Staff in Individualizing Care
- Improving the Dining Experience: Practical Solutions backed by CMS Regulations and the New Dining Practice Standards
- Family Matters: Creating Person-Centered Care Partners
- Well-being is a Rainbow Flag: Putting Well-being Back into the Lives of the LGBT Elders Through Person-Directed Practices'
- Measuring Intangibles: A Review of Tools to Assess Quality of Life and Well-being
If you're not interested in the bundle purchase of the 2016 webinars, each individual webinar will be available for $99 and you will receive the On Demand webinar after the live webinar.
| JULY HOT TOPICS WEBINAR DETAILS|
Person-Centered Care Leadership: Meeting the Challenges Together
July 21, 2016, 2-3 p.m. EST
Registration: $99 (includes live webinar and webinar recording that can be watched/shown as many times as you'd like) unless purchase all 2016 webinars. Click here to register if purchasing just this webinar.
If you'd like to purchase and register for all 2016 webinars at the bundle discount price of $890 (for 12 webinars), please email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering. CEs for nurses are available for each webinar at an additional fee of $10 each.
Leadership is the single determining factor of whether an organization can make the leap from an institutional model of care to a person-centered model. This transformation begins with and depends upon the formal leaders' ability and willingness to transform themselves first, then to change the context of their communities so that others may embrace their own growth and transformation. This webinar will provide attendees with an opportunity to address their own leadership challenges with two nationally known facilitators in person-centered leadership. What is that leadership challenge that is driving you crazy? After you register, send your greatest leadership challenge to email@example.com and it will be addressed during the webinar.
- Identify two challenges of leading a person-centered care journey.
- Discuss ways that leaders shift their practices to more effectively facilitate the growth of person-centered care.
- Name one new leadership practice or skill that the attendee will personally implement.
Nancy Fox, Chief Innovation Officer, Vivage Senior Living and Denise Hyde, Community Builder, The Eden Alternative
Nancy Fox has been in the field of long-term care for 30 years. She is currently Chief Innovation Officer for Vivage Senior Living. Nancy is a licensed nursing home administrator and the former Executive Director of the Eden Alternative and is currently an Eden Mentor and Educator. She is the author of The Journey of a Lifetime: Leadership Pathways to Culture Change in Long-Term Care, and is currently writing her next book on person-centered leadership.
Denise Hyde, Pharm.D., discovered culture change in 1997 at the Thomas Fitzgerald Veterans Home in Omaha, Nebraska. She left the Veterans Home in 2001 and became a Regional Coordinator for The Eden Alternative supporting six states. In 2005, Denise was hired by the Quality Improvement Organization in Nebraska to do culture change work and Medicare Part D projects. She is now serving as the Community Builder for The Eden Alternative supporting Eden Registry Members. Denise is one of the founding members of the culture change coalition in Nebraska and has spoken several times on culture change locally and nationally.