This year our annual conference will be held at the
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
1550 Court Place
Denver, CO 80202
Pioneer Network discounted conference hotel room rates are available
Single/Double: $179. plus applicable state and local taxes
Triple: $199. plus applicable state and local taxes
Quad (max 4 guests): $219. plus applicable state and local taxes
- Reservation cut-off: July 11, 2018
- Check-in: 4:00 pm Check-out: 11:00 am
- Pioneer Network rates are valid Thursday, August 9 through Friday, August 17, 2018 based on availability.
- Complimentary Internet in guest rooms and all public spaces for Pioneer Network guests.
- Hotel rooms, meeting rooms, and public space are totally non-smoking.
Conference Hotel Reservations
Click here to access the online reservation system.
BY PHONE: 888-627-8405
Be sure to mention the Pioneer Network Conference
Groups of 10 or more rooms,
please contact Misty@OPTplanning.com for assistance.
|Hotel Valet Parking Rates
|| Hotel Self Parking Rates
United Airlines is offering a group discount to Pioneer Network conference attendees. Here’s what you need to know.
Pioneer Network (2018)
Z Code: ZEZG
Agreement Code: 342222
Enter location: Denver, CO US
Valid Travel Dates: 8/9/2018 – 8/18/2018
- US 50 States & Canada Customers: call your professional travel agency, book online via united.com or call United reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code ZEZG and Agreement Code 342222
- Passengers outside the US 50 States & Canada: call your professional travel agency, book online via united.com or email email@example.com and provide your preferred itinerary, agreement code and meeting Z code. Please allow 24 hours for email requests to be processed.
Travel agency bookings: To avoid debit memos and ensure tracking for United Meetings Rewards, the four digit Z-code must appear in the Tour Code box. Note: Do not add letters “IT” in the Tour Code box or any other information in the Tour Code box other than the four digit Z-code.
TRAVEL TO/FROM THE AIRPORT AND AROUND TOWN
The following transportation options are available to you during your stay:
Denver RTD (Regional Transportation District) – Light Rail
The Denver Regional Transportation District (RTD) offers an inexpensive and convenient way to navigate the city. One-Way fare from the Airport to Union Station is $9.00 and takes about 37 minutes and had racks available for your luggage. Union Station is located on the 16th Street Mall, and from there you can take the free shuttle right to the Downtown Denver Sheraton Hotel.
Check out The RTD website for options for getting around Denver. http://rtd-denver.com/
A taxi ride from Hartsfield-Jackson International airport to The Westin Buckhead is approximately $38 exclusive of tax and gratuity. Uber and Lift service can range $25-$30. While on property, taxi service readily available to deliver you to your destination of choice, please call Service Express while on the property to arrange for taxi service.
Our Host City
Considering extending your stay? Whether you’re a seasoned visitor to Denver or visiting for the first time, Visit Denver is a great resource to the Mile High City, with highlights, tips, maps and as well as info on attractions, hotels, restaurants and more! Click here to view Visit Denver. Download the Denver Visitor’s Guide app to your iPad.