Though 2020 is certainly not your “normal” year, we at Pioneer Network continue to long for ways to support those things which are at the heart of who we are as an organization: building relationships, supporting networking and growing the culture change movement.
And so, we welcome you to our newest venture — a Virtual Gathering.
The great news is, it’s not over – in fact, it’s only just begun!
- The concurrent sessions – all 45 of them – plus the three general sessions – are available for viewing for the next 45 days. (through Friday, October 30)
- Use the “Discussion” tab found on each session to ask questions, write comments or even share information related to the topic with other attendees. (Pioneer Network staff will monitor the discussions and help facilitate when feedback is requested.)
- Find speakers’ contact information on their final slide or in the handouts.
- Contact speakers and fellow attendees through the Envisioning the Future 2020 and Beyond App.
- Visit the exhibit hall to learn about products and services for your communities and organizations. Contact information is provided so you can reach out with questions or comments.
- CEs are still available. Watch the sessions in their entirety, mark as complete when you are done, and then take (and pass) the Post-test. Please complete the short “2 question” survey, and nurses, this is required in order to obtain CEs. Once you have done this, print the certificate you need. Check out the Continuing Education Tab on the landing page for more information about how to obtain CEs and for how to print a comprehensive report of all the on-demand sessions you complete.
Thank you, and let the journey continue