Did you miss out on our Virtual Gathering? Don’t worry, it’s not too late.
We’re offering the recordings from the event on-demand to you. You’ll have access to 45 concurrent sessions and the three general sessions as well as the virtual exhibit hall for the month of October. Register now so you’ll have time to watch all of them.
48 continuing education credits are available.
The great news is, it’s not over – in fact, it’s only just begun!
- The concurrent sessions – all 45 of them – plus the three general sessions – are available for viewing through Friday, October 30.
- Use the “Discussion” tab found on each session to ask questions, write comments or even share information related to the topic with other attendees. (Pioneer Network staff will monitor the discussions and help facilitate when feedback is requested.)
- Find speakers’ contact information on their final slide or in the handouts.
- Contact speakers and fellow attendees through the Envisioning the Future 2020 and Beyond App.
- Visit the exhibit hall to learn about products and services for your communities and organizations. Contact information is provided so you can reach out with questions or comments.
- CEs are still available. Watch the sessions in their entirety, mark as complete when you are done, and then take (and pass) the Post-test. Please complete the short “two question” survey, and nurses, this is required in order to obtain CEs. Once you have done this, print the certificate you need. Check out the Continuing Education Tab on the landing page for more information about how to obtain CEs and for how to print a comprehensive report of all the on-demand sessions you complete.
Thank you, and let the journey continue!