Engaging in Person-Centered Care – The Path to Regulatory Compliance
- January 18: Introduction to Critical Element Pathways (CEP): Using the Physical Restraint CEP to Support Reduction of Alarms
- February 15: Eliminating Suffering for Residents with End Stage Dementia (Focus on Death and Hospice/End of Life CEP)
- March 15: A Person-Centered Approach to Infection Prevention (Focus on Urinary-Catheter-UTI and Urinary Incontinence CEP)
More about Engaging Person-Centered Care – The Path to Regulatory Compliance
- April 19: When Choice Meets Risk: Partnering with Your Risk Manager (Focus on Accident CEP)
- May 17: Activities of Daily Living – Supporting Independence (Focus on ADL and Rehab Restorative CEP)
- June 21: Supporting Resident Preferences: Making them Part of the Plan of Care (focus: Activities, Behavioral Emotional CEP)
The Basics and Beyond
- July 19: Dining Practices: More than Just A Meal
- August 23: Strategies for Addressing the Workforce Crisis
- September 20: Change: Managing It to Drive Success
Phase 3 – It’s Here, Are You Ready?
- October 18: Building on the Successes of Phase 2 and Your Facility Assessment
- November 15: What’s Ahead with QAPI?
- December 13: What’s Ahead with Infection Prevention?
2018 Webinar Features
- Webinar package includes live viewing plus access to the recorded webinar for 12 months.
- New in 2018, each webinar will include the following to support continuing education:
- 1 page handout supporting a training activity
- Facilitator’s Guide to be used with recorded webinar
- Handout with a Framework for Facilitating Change
You can purchase the webinars individually for $59. Contact Pioneer Network Director of Education, Joan Devine, to purchase the 2018 12-month Webinar Bundle at the discounted rate of $550 or a 3 Webinar Bundle at the discounted rate of $150.