Pioneer Network & Rockport Healthcare Services Community Commitment Award
Honoring Carter Catlett Williams and Dee Collins
Is your team of staff and residents engaged in a project that supports meaning and purpose for your residents AND is this project making a difference for those individuals in your town, city, state or beyond?
If the answer is YES, then consider completing an application for the Community Commitment Award and a chance to bring members of your team to the 2018 Pioneering a New Culture of Aging Conference in Denver where your project could be recognized at the Monday general session: Creating Community: It Takes a Team!
- This new award recognizes members of the long-term care community for their volunteer service to help enhance their communities.
- Three teams (up to four people per team) will be selected through a competitive process co-led by Pioneer Network & Rockport Healthcare Services.
- Each team must include at least one resident and one staff member.
- The volunteer project must be at least six months old & must be benefiting the community (e.g. city, town, or neighborhood) of the long-term care center.
- The three winning teams will each receive a cash award to cover registration, travel, and lodging for the 2018 Pioneer Network conference.
Watch this 30 minute webinar to learn all about the Community Commitment Award…what it is, who should apply, how to apply and where to apply.
You’ll even get some tips on what the judges will be looking for as they review the submissions!
- Deadline for application is extended to April 30, 2018
- Winners will be announced by May 22 and awards will be presented at the 2018 Pioneer Network Conference in Denver, Colorado August 12 – 15, 2018