Pioneer Network & Rockport Healthcare Services Community Commitment Award
Honoring Carter Catlett Williams and Dee Collins
- This new award recognizes members of the long-term care community for their volunteer service to help enhance their communities.
- Three teams (up to four people per team) will be selected through a competitive process co-led by Pioneer Network & Rockport Healthcare Services.
- Each team must include at least one resident and one staff member.
- The volunteer project must be at least six months old & must be benefiting the community (e.g. city, town, or neighborhood) of the long-term care center.
- The three winning teams will each receive a cash award to cover registration, travel, and lodging for the 2018 Pioneer Network conference.
- Deadline for application is April 24, 2018
- Winners will be announced by May 22 and awards will be presented at the 2018 Pioneer Network Conference in Denver, Colorado August 12 – 15, 2018