Monthly webinars featuring experts from the field and showcasing advancements and innovations in person-directed practices. They will provide you with tools and strategies showing how these advancements can support quality care and services as well as regulatory compliance for your organization.
Engaging in Person-Centered Care – The Path to Regulatory Compliance
- January 18: Introduction to Critical Element Pathways (CEP): Using the Physical Restraint CEP to Support Reduction of Alarms
- February 15: Eliminating Suffering for Residents with End Stage Dementia (Focus on Death and Hospice/End of Life CEP)
- March 15: A Person-Centered Approach to Infection Prevention (Focus on Urinary-Catheter-UTI and Urinary Incontinence CEP)
More about Engaging Person-Centered Care – The Path to Regulatory Compliance
- April 19: When Choice Meets Risk: Partnering with Your Risk Manager (Focus on Accident CEP)
- May 17: Activities of Daily Living – Supporting Independence (Focus on ADL and Rehab Restorative CEP)
- June 21: Supporting Resident Preferences: Making them Part of the Plan of Care (focus: Activities, Behavioral Emotional CEP)
The Basics and Beyond
- July 19: Dining Practices: More than Just A Meal
- August 23: Strategies for Addressing the Workforce Crisis
- September 20: Change: Managing It to Drive Success
Phase 3 – It’s Here, Are You Ready?
- October 18: Building on the Successes of Phase 2 and Your Facility Assessment
- November 15: What’s Ahead with QAPI?
- December 13: What’s Ahead with Infection Prevention?
WHY should you consider including the Pioneer Network Webinars as a component of your 2018 Education plan?
- Person-Centered Practices are the Right Thing to Do.
- Person-Centered Practices ARE Best Practices.
- The topics covered – i.e. infection control, alarm reduction, rehabilitation – may be the same topics we have explored for years, but we will be bringing you new and innovative ways to approach them using Person-Centered Practices.
- As the national leader of the culture change movement, Pioneer Network is the place to come for all things Person-Centered.
- Person-Centered Care practices are not only a requirement of the new CMS Conditions of Participation, but incorporating person-centered practices into your processes and systems is a key to regulatory compliance.
- You will learn how the CMS Critical Element Pathways (CEP) are used by surveyors – and how you can use them – to assess quality practices and regulatory compliance
2018 Webinar Features
- Same low price of $59.00 per webinar
- Discount for multi-webinar package purchase (12-month or 3-month packages)
- Webinar package includes live viewing plus access to the recorded webinar for 12 months.
- New in 2018, each webinar will include the following to support continuing education:
- 1 page handout supporting a training activity
- Facilitator’s Guide to be used with recorded webinar
- Handout with a Framework for Facilitating Change
You can purchase the webinars individually for $59. Contact Pioneer Network Director of Education, Joan Devine, to purchase the 2018 12-month Webinar Bundle at the discounted rate of $550 or a 3 Webinar Bundle at the discounted rate of $150.