Deadline for submission is April 17, 2020
Award recipients will be notified by May 15, 2020
Awards to be presented at the 2020 Pioneer Network Conference in Pittsburgh, PA on August 10, 2020.
What is the Community Commitment Award?
What will the award recipients receive?
- Residents/Elders must be actively involved in the development and implementation of the program
- The program can take place in any level of care community
- The program must in some way be serving the greater community (town, city, state, nation) or the greater good
- The program must have been fully operational for at least six months
- The program must incorporate Residents/Elders, demonstrating hands on participation and being a part of program leadership
Complete the application below to apply, attaching additional documents/information as required
Note: The following testimonials are required (written or short video, videos do not need to be professionally made):
- Testimonial from a resident who is involved in the program
- Testimonial from a care community staff member
- Testimonial from community partner
- Testimonial of a family member
We encourage you to provide any additional information that will help us to better understand your program. (i.e. photos, brochures, flyers from events)
Videos supporting your application, showing your program in action, are strongly encouraged. They do not need to be professionally made. For tips on creating a short video on your cell phone, click here.
To see an example of a resident testimonial, click here.
For questions pertaining to the form or the process, email Joan Devine, Director of Education at email@example.com